Founded by Dr. Ann Van Eron in 1984, Potentials is a global coaching and organization development consulting firm dedicated to supporting organizations and individuals working in them to fully develop their capabilities to achieve unparalleled results. Potentials works with a broad range of international organizations and individuals.
- Leadership Development and Training
- Organization Development and Cultural Change
- Change Management
- Team Building
Potentials takes a systemic perspective and works to influence all levels of an organization when working with leaders, teams and on organization-wide initiatives. We foster open-minded conversations at all levels. When people have the skills and support to talk with one another it becomes easy to identify impactful actions and create agreements for results. We create practical and efficient solutions with our clients.
We have a lot of experience assessing teams, departments and organizations and working with teams to create inclusive engaging and productive work environments.
The Potentials team includes a large pool of coaches and consultants with a wide range of expertise. We are highly skilled in impacting human and organizational behavior, complex change and creative problem solving. We create teams for client projects that include the most skilled and appropriate coaches and consultants.
The Potentials Difference
- A comprehensive, systemic approach
- Customized solutions
- Collaborative partnerships
- Proven ability to work in diverse, multicultural environments
- A track record of creating open climates for learning and teamwork
- Insight into how people work and how to achieve results in any setting by maximizing the best in each of your people.
- A focus on effective and productive communication, even during times of stress, complex change, and increasing globalization
- Expertise and experience with proven results for more than twenty years
Please feel welcome to contact us.
“Life’s most urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” —Martin Luther King, Jr.