Do you need an empowering speaker for your next meeting or training event?
Ann Van Eron, Ph.D. and other Potentials associates are available to provide skill-based and experiential sessions and presentations that will inspire participants and support movement toward your leadership and organization vision.
We will learn about your organization, culture and needs and develop a presentation that will speak directly to your audience and inspire understanding and commitment.
Speaking topics include:
- How to have Open-Minded Conversations for Unparalleled Results
- Creating an OASIS® for Realizing Potential at Work and In Life
- How to be Emotionally Intelligent
- How Two-way Dialogue Can Change Everything
- How to Effectively Give and Receive Feedback
- What Would be Possible with an Open-Minded Environment?
Leadership and Teambuilding
- What it Takes to be a Leader Today
- The Coach Approach to Managing and Leading
- Creating an Engaged Culture of Respect and Collaboration
- Now What?: After the Merger/Marriage
- Four Elements of High Performing Teams
- Why Moods Matter and How to Energize Yourself and Your Team
- How to Turn Stress into Positive Energy for Unparalleled Results
- Coaching Skills for Success
- All I’m Askin’, Is for a Little Respect: Defining Respect Person by Person
- The Problem with Polarization and the Opportunity of Inclusion
- Why Diversity Initiatives Matter for Success
To book Ann Van Eron or a Potentials associate for your next engagement, call 312-856-1155 or e-mail info@Potentials.com.
“Effective leaders put words to the formless longings and deeply felt needs of others.” —Warren Bennis