The Potentials team includes a large pool of coaches and consultants with a wide range of expertise. Our team includes organization development consultants and psychologists with extensive coaching, consulting and business leadership experience. We are highly skilled in impacting human and organizational behavior, complex change and creative problem-solving. We create teams for client projects that include the most skilled and appropriate coaches and consultants.
We are skilled in organization development, executive coaching, leadership development, team building, management skills training, strategic visioning, change management, diversity training, cultural assessments, process facilitation and conflict resolution.
The Potentials Difference…
- A comprehensive, systemic approach
- Customized solutions
- Collaborative partnerships
- Proven ability to work in diverse, multicultural environments
- A track record of creating open climates for learning
- Understanding of how people work and how to achieve results
- A focus on effective and productive communication
- Expertise and experience
“The ability to listen in its broadest sense, is at the heart of engagement…Engagement is expressing oneself and listening to the expression of others…Engagement is thinking, inquiring and exploring possibility.” —Michael D. McMaster